Consistent, dense and high-quality bales
POWER DENSITY - How does it work?
- The INTEGRAL ROTOR actively delivers the crop to the pre-chamber.
- The feeder fork (blue) actively fills the pre-chamber.
- The single-acting feeder fork continues to form the bale wad until the measuring plate (red) is pushed back with a predetermined force.
- Once the measuring plate is pushed back, it activates the second function of the feeder fork system. The fork makes a different movement that empties the pre chamber and pushes the perfectly formed wad into the bale chamber.
The bale chamber
TWIN STEP knotting system
Step 1: As the bale reaches the desired length, the needles (grey) are activated and move upward towards the knotters to start the knotting cycle.
Step 2: By pivoting backwards, the tension lever (red) releases the twine and consequently reduces tension to the knotter during the knotting cycle. This guarantees a perfect knotting process.
Optimal crop intake to meet your needs
Optimal crop pick-up
- To better meet your operation's specific needs, there are two intake options available for the LSB 870. Select from one of our patented INTEGRAL ROTORS � The OPTIFEED non-cutting rotor or the 15-knife OMNICUT cutting rotor.
INTEGRAL ROTOR Technology
The rotor tines are made out of Hardox��wear plate and offer excellent durability in abrasive crop conditions.
Non-cutting: OPTIFEED rotor
Cutting: OMNICUT 15 knifes (OC 15)
Robust driveline and maximum security
Productivity at your fingertips<br />User interfaces are the key to achieving the productivity you expect from your KUHN machine. We listened carefully to the users of our machines to develop our new user interfaces and terminals. The objective is to have a clear view of what your machine is doing at any time and to have all important settings at your fingertips. This ensures that you have full control of your machine.
CBB 200: Pre-chopping at its finest
Optimal visibility and safety
Automatic greasing system
LED working lights
Easy-access twine boxes
Easy flow kit
Bale drop sensor
Integrated bale weighing system
|Bale height (cm)|
|Bale width (cm)|
|Bale length (cm)|
|Pick-up width (cm)|
|Number of pick-up tine bars|
|Pick-up crop roller|
|Number of knives|
|Theoretical cutting length (mm)|
|POWER DENSITY pre-chamber intake system|
|Plunger strokes (min-1)|
|Baling pressure setting|
|Automatic central greasing|
|Minimum PTO power requirement kW(hp)|
|PTO speed (min-1)|
|Transport width (cm)|
|Transport height (cm)|
|Transport length (cm)|
|Road lights and signalling|
|Minimum required tractor hydraulic connections|
|Weight min - max (kg)|
|INTEGRAL ROTOR (with automatic cam clutch overload protection)|
|as standard (with automatic cam clutch overload protection)|
|3 hydraulic cylinders, controlled by on-board hydraulic system|
|4 single knotters, with individual shear bolt protection|
|electric fans optional|
|245 – 282 maximum (depending on axles and wheel size)|
|1 single acting and 1 double acting valve|
|7400 - 9500|